Developed by the top minds in amino acid research, our products are one-of-a-kind. We’ve got the patents to prove it.
Methods for improving muscle and heart function
A composition comprising a plurality of amino acids, as well as methods for increasing muscle protein synthesis, muscle strength, and/or muscle function.
- Increase muscle protein synthesis, muscle function, and strength
- Improve muscle function and strength in the absence of exercise
- Increase nitric oxide production and plasma arginine levels
- Improve insulin sensitivity
- Increase the number and functional capacity of mitochondria
Composition for stimulating muscle growth, repair, and maintenance
Specially formulated mixture of essential amino acids (EAAs) and protein used to prevent muscle atrophy associated with periods of rest, such as those following surgery, injury, and/or inactivity.
- Increase muscle protein synthesis and muscle anabolism to trigger growth and repair
- Preserve muscle mass and strength in circumstances such as: increased age; increased weight; immobility over time; periods of inactivity; surgery, injury, and disease.
- Prevent muscle atrophy
Composition to improve athletic performance by supporting muscle protein synthesis and mental focus
A specially formulated mixture of EAAs with additional components for improved exercise performance and mental focus.
- Support muscle protein synthesis and reduction of muscle breakdown during exercise
- Decrease the perception of fatigue by supporting the optimal availability of neurotransmitter precursors
- Provide energy for rapid bursts of exertion during exercise
- Maintain and/or correct electrolyte balance during exercise
- Increase blood flow during exercise
Nutritional stimulation of muscle protein synthesis and metabolic rate after bariatric surgery
A nutritional composition of essential amino acids suitable for enhancing the loss of fat mass relative to the loss of muscle mass in a hypocaloric state.
- Increase resting metabolic rate by triggering muscle protein synthesis and increasing muscle anabolism
- Maintain muscle mass in a hypocaloric state, resulting in fat loss with no muscle loss
- Reduce feelings of hunger and feel more full after meals