Protein pancakes. Protein cookies. Protein shakes. These high-protein sweet treats join keto protein snacks and meal replacement shakes as your go-to, easy-to-make protein powder recipes, with very little prep time. Essential amino acids never tasted so good!
Amino Co Protein Powder Recipes
Move over pea protein. The protein powder recipes below feature The Amino Company’s patented essential amino acid blends proven to stimulate muscle protein synthesis, calm inflammation, and support your weight-loss goals. They are also 3 times more potent than any other protein powders.
1. Banana Protein Pancakes
These protein pancakes are light, fluffy, mildly sweet, and flavored up with vanilla protein powder to meet your protein needs morning, noon, and night!
Banana Protein Pancakes
🥛 SERVINGS: 8 | 🕖 READY IN: 15 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 2 scoops Vanilla Heal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large, ripe banana
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Into two bowls, separate the egg yolk from the egg white.
- Beat or whisk your whites until soft peaks form.
- In the bowl of egg whites, add the remaining ingredients: oat flour, Vanilla Heal, yogurt, ripe banana, cinnamon, maple syrup.
- Fold in a third of the egg whites at a time into the bowl of ingredients until everything is eventually combined.
- Heat a skillet with coconut oil on low heat.
- Pour in 1/4 cup of your protein pancake mixture at a time, cooking for about 90 minutes on each side.
- Serve as you like it, with fruit, butter, or maple syrup!
2. Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
We’re substituting in Amino Co’s Vanilla Heal for commercial vanilla whey protein powder and using dark chocolate cacao nibs instead of chocolate chips to transform this yummy treat into a flavorful healthy recipe.
Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
🥛 SERVINGS: 12 | 🕖 READY IN: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 scoops Vanilla Heal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 350° F. While oven is preheating, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix peanut butter, coconut sugar, sea salt, eggs, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Make sure ingredients are blended together well.
- Sprinkle in the baking soda and mix in 3 scoops of Vanilla Heal and coconut flour. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- If your dough is nice and sticky, you’re good to go. If it's too mushy and needs to be firmed up then add in more protein powder. If it’s too firm, then add in some almond milk or coconut milk.
- Portion the cookie dough into 12 tablespoons on your baking sheet.
- Gently flatten the tops of your dough with a spoon.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes. Let cool 3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
3. Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Brownies
These low-carb keto brownies are full of healthy fats and Paleo approved. We use Amino Co’s Chocolate Heal as our chocolate protein powder, and keep these brownies low in carbs with the sugar-free sweetener Stevia.
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Brownies
🥛 SERVINGS: 12 | 🕖 READY IN: 20 minutes
- 1 cup sweet potato
- 1 medium avocado, mashed
- 1/2 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 scoops Chocolate Heal
- 1 serving liquid Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350° F. While the oven preheats, grease and line a muffin tin with liners.
- In a food processor or blender, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour brownie batter into each muffin tin until almost full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Use the toothpick test to check baking time. Refrigerate for a few hours once cooled and then enjoy!
4. Berry Delicious Cauliflower Smoothie
Let’s get fruity with our favorite Berry Delicious Cauliflower Smoothie, a protein shake that features our performance-enhancing Amino Co blend. We’ll leave the flavor up to you—blue raspberry, grape, or pink lemonade—but rest assured you’re getting nearly 4 grams of protein as pure essential amino acids in every scoop!
Berry Delicious Cauliflower Smoothie
🥛 SERVINGS: 1 | 🕖 READY IN: 5 minutes
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 scoop Amino Co Perform
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries gets you started.
- Add 1 cup of cancer-fighting cauliflower.
- Sprinkle in 1 scoop of Perform followed by 1 tablespoon of maca powder.
- Sweeten it up with 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Liquify with a 1/2 cup almond milk and a 1/2 cup orange juice.
- Make it even sweeter with 1 cup mixed berries.
5. No-Bake Vegan Protein Bar
Satisfy your sweet tooth with Amino Co’s gluten-free and dairy-free No-Bake Vegan Protein Bar, which doubles as a terrific post-workout snack! We’re building up your muscle mass with our Active Aging Blend called Life. We recommend infusing these protein bars with orange, but sour apple and grape flavors will be delicious too!
No-Bake Vegan Protein Bar
🥛 SERVINGS: 12 | 🕖 READY IN: 40 minutes
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds or flax seeds (ground)
- 2 scoops Amino Co Life
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 to 4 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/3 cup cashews
- Line an 8x8-inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whip together peanut butter and rolled oats in a food processor.
- Add chia seeds or flax seeds, Amino Co Life in grape, orange, or sour apple flavors, followed by 2-4 tablespoons of almond milk or a milk alternative of your choice. Pulse ingredients a few times until the mixture is the consistency of cookie dough.
- In a mixing bowl add cashews and blueberries. Stir until well combined.
- Put mixture on your baking sheet, flattening into an even layer. Let cool in the freezer for 15 minutes or the fridge for an hour until the protein bars are firm.